Sunday, February 28, 2010

Where Does Oa Hit Im Being Bullied An The School Wont Do Anything About It?

Im being bullied an the school wont do anything about it? - where does oa hit

IN High School created, IM, and have many friends. And every year I've lost 3 friends, I do not think true friends. But anyway, I was a school, bullying at school for longer, but he comes to school, or fight with me, an int, was release a 3 days, I have not caz every one of their harassment. well, if I back on track, and someone in the course of time, nothing should be done about it ... and then a few months, I discovered that I was pregnant and did not do it better. I was in the stomach for a few weeks to beat in school and do something else, I went home and I was not SEAC school that day, in 16 and a victim of intimidation. Schools tell me they just walk, if I'm crazy enough and not Everythng .. i9, I made a return to any way they can in the foot and IM would be done to do something ...
My mother and my father, who is not getting shocked anythings, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment